Monday, January 26, 2009

Wynnie's Haircut

After Wynnie's friend Lacy got her haircut she was willing to let my trim hers so it was even in the back. She apparently also wanted a little off the top. She is very pleased with the results since her bangs are no longer in her eyes. My ever practical daughter doesn't care so much how it looks, it's all about function. When I told her it was just as short as her brothers' hair and threatened to cut it all off as short as theirs' she defiantly looked at me and said: "it's good for boys and girls Mom!" So there you have it. She even loves this picture and says her hair is beautiful. This was the last trim to even it all out from when she had pulled out half of it two years ago too. C'est le vie.

4 comments:

Jackie B. said...

hahaha. OK that's too funny. She is adorable.
Jackie (Ostler) Brown
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/

Whitney Niu said...

The cutting of a child's own hair, especially the bangs, is such a right of passage:) She's right though, she is beautiful.

JoAnn said...

Emily, Don.t die of shock but this is your Aunt JoAnn... Your children are beautiful !!! It has been a long time since we have seen you. I have put together a photo album of Grandma Bogh's grandchildren +spouses and greatgrandchildren. Could you e-mail me individual pictures and I will print them off and get them into the book. Love JoAnn

JoAnn said...

Emily, Don.t die of shock but this is your Aunt JoAnn... Your children are beautiful !!! It has been a long time since we have seen you. I have put together a photo album of Grandma Bogh's grandchildren +spouses and greatgrandchildren. Could you e-mail me individual pictures and I will print them off and get them into the book. Love JoAnn