Esme has had an explosion of vocabulary lately. At only 8 months she can say four whole words. She can say hi, Da, Mama, and mah (more). Of course she actually says hiDa at the same time. I'm beginning to think she thinks Billy's name is hiDa! and she's only said Mama once, but it was when she was really scared at Church yesterday because she had crawled all the way to the front of the RS room and couldn't see me. When I went to "rescue" her from Sister Russell she reached for me and cried "Maaaamaaaa." So cute. And today at Costco I had given her a piece of roll and when she saw me handing out rolls to the other kids a while later she put her hands out, palms up, and growled "mah!" She's so awesome. Of course the only word she uses alot is hiDa, or just DaDaDADDDAAAA! until he turns around and picks her up. Then she's all giggles and smiles.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I agree, Es is awesome! Just about the coolest baby on the planet! What a cutie.
Post a Comment