Wynnie finally got her Barbie Mariposa dress. She's worked very hard to earn it by being dry in the morning for fourteen days. Now we just have to work on her being dry in her underwear. Maybe next time she can get the actual Barbie. Mariposa is her favorite, she would watch the movie six times a day if she could. Unfortunately her Mom can't.
Here's Wynnie flying.
Trying out the new boat. Everyone can fit into this one. We can't wait to take it out. It will be really cool to go out on the Sound, or fishing up at the lake. And Heaven knows it will be a lot easier for Bill, not having to row and all. Yeah motors!
3 comments:
Congratulations Wynnie! I sure wish Lacy would go two weeks without an accident!
My kids?! I can't believe how big you kids are. And I agree about getting together the next time I'm in Washington... this summer was a whirlwind trip. Love your blog!
I love your blog Emily! This is Joy by the way....Take a look at my blog...
Joy
Post a Comment